Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Bikesplosion Weekend!!

There's so much going this weekend in the land of bike!

Friday night is the
Blade Runner Alleycat downtown. I'm going to head down there and cover as much as humanly possible with my camera(s).

Saturday is the
Velocity Tour track races at the Encino Velorome. Once again, I'll soaking it all up and promise to share it all here.

Sunday is the Heliotrope Village Block Party and I'm going to try to be there, schedule be damned!

Get more details on times, fees and adult beverage related inquiries at
Swarm.

Hope to see lots of cyclists out there doing our thing. No, not THAT thing. You know, the other thing.

2 comments:

mindful mule said...

Great to find another LA bike resources blog. Thanks.

Nice "Long Line of Cars" video, too.

Jimmy OT said...

Thanks, I appreciate the feedback. Ride safe my friend.