Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Because sharing is caring (or something like that...)

I was bitten by the bicycle bug about a year ago. Sure I'd ridden bikes all of my life, but I'm talking about a serious bite here. Like a chunk of my ass is missing serious. Obsession would be one word for it, but I'm averse to hyperbole so let's say...Infatuation.

So I've spent the last year eating, sleeping and well...you know...BIKES! Growing up in Los Angeles, I used to love driving a car. Now I have nothing but contempt for the concept. Once I realized that I can get nearly everywhere I need to be (and most places I WANT to be) on my bike, my beast of a mid-sized SUV lays rotting behind my apartment, waiting for it's inevitable demise.

I thought It would a good idea to share all of the things I've discovered about bicycling over the last year of obsession...I mean...infatuation with as many as people as possible, to give people a place to find all of the stuff I had to dig up that was buried deep in the internets and to share my experiences and new finds along the way. So here goes. Hope you all enjoy.

No comments: